Excellent Navy Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets HyBridge Base Jacket Buy Canada Goose Jacket 2729M
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Articulated sleeves with Tensile-Knit fabric at flex points (under arms and up along shoulder blades) for added range of motion
- Thermal Mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them the most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Down-filled hood for added warmth and element protection, is adjustable 2-ways for enhanced fit. Hood stows away into collar when not needed
- Brushed tricot at chin guard for comfort
- Storm flap which extends under the centre front zipper provides additional protection against high winds
- Interior pockets: 1 zippered security pocket
No FurLearn More
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold with mild detergent.
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE
A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro twill. Learn more about Strati-Forma 30D™
FLEXIBLE & BREATHABLE
A double weave 3-layer fabric with multi-axis stretch for ultimate flexibility and movement. Learn more about Tensile-Knit
- 4-Way Stretch
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.